Open for onsite shopping - COVID restrictions until May 31, 2022
Both locations os The Campus Store at RRC Polytech are open for in person shopping and weborder pickup.
Please visit https://www.rrc.ca/coronavirus/on-campus-safety/ for updated COVID information.
The following COVID precautions are currently in place at Red River College Poytechnic:
- Every time you come to campus, but before you arrive on campus, you must complete the self-screening tool through Shared Health.
- If the screening tool does direct you to be tested for COVID-19, do not come to campus. Please notify your instructor or supervisor, and contact the RRC Polytech Health Centre at 204-632-2238. A nurse from the Health Centre will advise you on when you can return to campus.
- Upon entering campus, wash your hands in the nearest washroom using soap and water, or at a hand sanitizing station.
- Wear a medical grade face mask at all times while onsite at any RRC Polytech campus.
Closed Friday, May 13th
The Campus Store & Print Shoppe will be CLOSED Friday, May 13 so the our Staff may attend Red Forum.
RED Forum is an annual event for staff focusing on Relationships, Education, and Direction and is geared towards greater engagement and more opportunities to network and to learn about on-going and new developments at our College.
We will reopen on Monday, May 16.
Used Book Buyback is currently not available
- Due to COVID restrictions we are unable to offer Used Book Buyback at this time.
Spring Term Booklist now Available
Spring /Summer Term: includes all courses which begin between May 1st and August 21st.
Course lists will be posted approximately 3 weeks prior to the beginning of classes. If you do not see the list for a specific course/program please check back.
RRC Account information is not automatically downloaded into our website
- Your Red River College acount information is not automatically downloaded into the Campus Store database.
- You will need to manually create an account when placing your first order with us.
- You will receive an email when your order has been processed.
- Shipping within the City of Winnipeg will add another 1-2 business days; within the Province of Mantioba another 2-4 business days and within the rest of Canada another 4-6 business days.
- Shipping outside of Canada will add another 2-6 weeks depending on the destination.