Ordering Course Materials / International Students
Welcome to Red River College
- Visit Red River College Campus Store website https://bookstore.rrc.ca/.
- Click on the TEXTBOOK header.
Scroll down to FIND MY
- Enter your Last Name & RRC student number.
- Click SEARCH
- Your PERSONAL list of Course Materials will appear.
- Select the course materials you would like to order and add them to your cart.
- You will be asked to enter your account information. Your RRC credentials are not automatically loaded into our e-commerce site. You will have to create your account.
shipping method of
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. Red River College will be paying for
shipping of course materials to International locations for the Fall
- It will take about 3 weeks for your order to arrive.
For those of
you studying in Canada select the shipping method of
SHIP TO ME VIA CANADA POST.
You are responsible for paying
the shipping cost of your order.
- It will take about 10 business days for your order to arrive.
- In the SPECIAL INSTRUCTION box please add you RRC student number.
a. You must be registered in your course and it takes 24 hours for this information to flow to our database.
a. The title “NO TEXTBOOK REQUIRED” means that you do not need a textbook for this course.
b. The title “FURTHER INFORMATION REQUIRED” means that we are waiting for information on this course from the instructor and we will update this as soon as we have the correct information, so please check back.
a. The required textbook is available in different formats. Format #1 is a printed copy of the book with additional online study aids. Format #2 is an Ebook version of the book with the online study aids. You do not purchase both only one.
*We do not accept Debit cards so a combined Visa/Debit or Mastercard/Debit card will be declined when we process your order.