Red River College Campus Store has 2 locations. Our Notre Dame location is located on the Mall Level of building D, at the bottom of the main entrance stairs off the Bus Loop. Our Exchange District location is located on the main floor of the Roblin Center, entrance located off the Atrium.
Our primary goals are to ensure students are able to obtain the course materials they need at reasonable prices and to meet the day to day needs of students, faculty and staff. We also provide many other items to support your academic career and school spirit. The Campus Store offers merchandise which includes backpacks, giftware, frames, clothing, stationary and much more.
We accept Cash, Interac*, Visa/Mastercard, Sponsorships, and RRC BookStore Gift Cards*.
*Our Ecommerce site is unable to accept a combined Debit/Credit Card or RRC Bookstore Gift Cards.
RRC Campus Store sells thousands of Used Books in addition to new. Used Books save student money - up to 30%! Since demand is high, shop early in person or online. Shipments arrive daily, so be sure to check back often. You can also see Used book availability in our website.
Did you know the RRC Campus Store
• Is owned and operated by Red River College.
• Does over 5 million dollars in sales annually. All monies remaining after the cost of running the Campus Store are used by Red River College towards the cost of operating the college.
• Saved the students over a quarter million dollars through the sale of used books.
• Extends its hours of operation at the beginning of each term. Check out our Red River College website and Facebook page (Red River College Campus Store) approximately 2 weeks prior, to get the exact dates and times.
• Offers its students via our Campus Store the ability to order books online and have them delivered.
Store Hours: Notre Dame Campus
Store Hours: Exchange District Campus
Store Hours: Website
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the Campus Store is closed for onsite shopping but our Ecommerce site is open for business !
The Campus Store is closed on Saturday, Sunday, Evenings and Holidays. Any order submitted during these times will not be processed until the next business day.
If you choose to have your weborder shipped to you, CANADA POST will provide you with a tracking order once they have picked up your order.
If you choose to pick up your weborder, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org when your order is ready to be picked up. Please do not come to Campus until you receive this email.