Red River College Polytech Campus Store has 2 locations. Our Notre Dame location is located on the Mall Level of building D, at the bottom of the East entrance stairs off the Bus Loop. Our Exchange District location is located on the main floor of the Roblin Center, entrance located off the Atrium.
Our primary goals are to ensure students are able to obtain the course materials they need at reasonable prices and to meet the day to day needs of students, faculty and staff. We provide many other items to support your academic career and school spirit. The Campus Store offers merchandise which includes backpacks, giftware, frames, clothing, stationery and much more.
We accept Cash, Interac*, Visa/Mastercard, Sponsorships, and RRC BookStore Gift Cards*.
Used Books save students money - up to 30%! Since demand is high, shop early in person or online.
Did you know the RRC Polytech Campus Store
- Is owned and operated by Red River College Polytech.
- Does over 5 million dollars in sales annually and all monies remaining after the cost of running the Campus Store are used by Red River College Polytech towards the cost of operating the college.
- Offers its students via our Campus Store the ability to order books online and have them delivered.
- Extends its hours of operation at the beginning of each term. Check out our Red River College Polytech website and Facebook page (Red River College Polytech Campus Store) approximately 2 weeks prior, to get the exact dates and times.
- RRC Polytech campuses are located on the lands of Anishinaabe, Ininiwak, Anishininew, Dakota, and Dené, and the National Homeland of the Red River Métis.
- We recognize and honour Treaty 3 Territory Shoal Lake 40 First Nation, the source of Winnipeg’s clean drinking water.
- In addition, we acknowledge Treaty Territories which provide us with access to electricity we use in both our personal and professional lives.
Store Hours: Website
Weborders may be picked up during store hours
The Campus Store is closed on Saturday, Sunday, Evenings and Holidays. Any orders submitted during these times will not be processed until the next business day.
If you choose to pick up your weborder, you will receive an email from email@example.com when your order is ready to be picked up.
If you choose to have your weborder shipped to you, CANADA POST will email you a tracking order once they have picked up your order.
Store Hours: Notre Dame Campus
|Monday||9:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Tuesday||9:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Wednesday||9:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Thursday||9:00AM - 4:00PM|
|Friday||9:00AM - 4:00PM|
Store Hours: Exchange District Campus
|Monday||10:00AM - 3:30PM|
|Tuesday||10:00AM - 3:30PM|
|Wednesday||10:00AM - 3:30PM|
|Thursday||10:00AM - 3:30PM|
|Friday||10:00AM - 3:30PM|