We will be closed for Inventory: Feb 27th, 28th and 29th.
Both locations of the Campus Store will be closed for Inventory Tuesday, February 27th , Wednesday Feb 28th, and Thursday, February 29th.
During this time:
- No transactions are able to be processed
- No web/departmental orders are able to be processed.
- Web Order pickup will remain open only for those who have received an email notifying them their order is ready.
- Used Book Buyback will be suspended
- We will not be available to answer emails or phone calls.
Our Notre Dame Campus location will re-open on March 1st at 9:00 am
Our Exchange District Campus location will re-open on March 1st at 10:00 am
Buyback is currently suspended.
- It will re-open on March 5th
- As we receive more textbook information for Winter Term the list of titles we are buying back will grow.
- If the book you wish to sell does not appear on the list please check back.
Staff Eco Pass - MARCH Pass available.
Eco passes will not be availale for sale Feb. 27 - Feb. 29
Staff Eco passes will be available to purchase until Noon of Friday, March 8th.
Student PEGGO cards are available through the Student Association https://rrcsa.ca/peggo/
WINTER Term booklists now available.
Wiinter Term: Includes courses which begin between January 01 and April 30th, 2024.
This is an ongoing process as we receive information from the various programs.
The website is updated ever hour so if you do not see your course information please check back.
Account information is not automatically downloaded into our website
- Your RRC Polytech account information is not automatically downloaded into the Campus Store database.
- You will need to manually create an account when placing your first order with us.