CLOSED: Friday, September 30th
To recognize Residential School Survivors and those who did not make it home, and the College’s commitment to Truth and Reconciliation we are closed this Friday. Orange Shirt Day: Every Child Matters!
Hours of Operation - FALL 2022
The Campus Stores hours of operation effective Monday, August 29th, 2022.
Notre Dame Campus: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday to Friday
Exchange District Campus: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday to Friday
We look forward to seeing you!
- You will receive an email when your order has been processed.
- The current processing time of a web order placed for the FALL 2022 Term is 4-7 business days.
- Shipping within the City of Winnipeg will add another 1-2 business days; within the Province of Mantioba another 2-4 business days and within the rest of Canada another 4-6 business days.
- Shipping outside of Canada will add another 2-6 weeks depending on the destination.
RRC Account information is not automatically downloaded into our website
- Your Red River College acount information is not automatically downloaded into the Campus Store database.
- You will need to manually create an account when placing your first order with us.
Fall Term Booklist will be available the week of August 8th, 2022
- Fall Term: Includes all courses which begin between August 29th and and December 31st, 2022
- Booklists for Programs beginning in October and December will be available 3 weeks before their start date.
Used Book Buyback has returned to RRC Polytech Campus Store
Click Sell your books to check to see if we are buying back your book.
*There is no Used Book Buyback on the last business day of the month*
Open for onsite shopping - COVID restrictions as of June 20, 2022
Both locations of The Campus Store at RRC Polytech are open for in person shopping and weborder pickup.
Please visit https://www.rrc.ca/coronavirus/on-campus-safety/ for updated COVID information.
The following COVID precautions are currently in place at Red River College Poytechnic:
- As of June 20, 2022, wearing a mask is optional on all RRC Polytech campuses.
- The College will continue to support the use of masks, as we recognize that individuals will have different comfort levels with the change in masking requirement. We want to remind our community that questioning others’ choices, or disrespectful comments and/or actions go against our Respectful College Policy.
- RRC Polytech will continue to provide medical-grade masks free of charge to students, employees and visitors at campus entrances.